Monday, December 15, 2008

So sweet...

This morning we had 2 hour late start because of the icy weather so I had the kids do some of their homework. For Megan's homework, she had to write a list of things she wants Santa to bring her for Christmas. She gave me the following list (sorry it's hard to read because Kendall crumpled it up while I was getting my camera). You might have to click on the picture to read it better.


I could tell what everything was (love the phonetic spelling of words) except for #4 "my safyer". I thought about it and tried to figure it out, but finally I had to ask her what #4 was. She said that it was "my Savior". Then she said "I want Santa to always help me remember Jesus". I was taken back a second and reminded how lucky we are to have our sweet Megan as part of our family. She is such a loving girl with such a strong little testimony.
Later in the afternoon, I was talking to a friend of mine who works in primary. She was at Megan's school helping out and said she saw a poster where the kids had to draw pictures of what they were thankful for. She said Megan's picture was a little girl and a dad in water and the little girl was getting baptized. Then she wrote something about being thankful to get baptized. It makes me so happy that she shares her testimony with others (even when she doesn't realize it). We love you Megan. Thanks for being so sweet.

1 comment:

The Whites said...

GO MOM & DAD!!! What a great reflection on the both of you!!