On Friday, Dallis White go to come and spend the day with us while her mom was at an appointment. She is one of the funniest little girls I know. Kendall loved having a playmate for the day and Atwood was a great tour guide of our house and made sure Dallis had everything she needed at the house.
Deanna asked how they were and I told her good, but I don't think she believed me. Finally, I said ok the most trouble they caused was dropping a couple of handful of crayons and pencils on the ground while coloring. They thought it was so funny, but were more than happy to get down and sing "clean up" while picking them all back up.
Here the girls are watching it rain outside. They were totally having their own little conversation, pointing out the window and laughing. 

1 comment:
That is so dang cute, them looking out the window! If only we knew what they were saying!! Well...maybe not :) Thanks again for keeping her, you made my life easy that day!!! YOU ROCK!!!
Post a Comment