So last Christmas (yes Christmas of 2007), I learned how to knit. Well, I actually didn't really learn how, my sister-in-law Heather just showed me how to do it. She started and I just kept going, but here's my finished product. Megan wanted a pink scarf to keep her warm during the winter. Here we are just short of one year later and I finally finished. It didn't actually take me the whole year, I just put the scarf in my cupboard and didn't work on it forever. I already have orders from Dilan, Atwood, Kendall, and my nephew Brevin and niece Brynn for scarves for them. At my rate, they may all get their scarves by the time they are teenagers. I have to confess too that a friend Mike actually finished it up for me and then I added the little frillies on the ends. Not too bad for my first time though.

No comments:
Post a Comment