Sunday, December 14, 2008

The first snow of the year...

I absolutely love it when we get snow. It is never enough in my opinion. Last night it started snowing before the kids went to bed. I had put them in bed and was doing some present wrapping downstairs and then I had to go upstairs for something. We have a big window in our stairwell and when I looked out the window, it looked like a giant snowglobe. So I called my three oldest kids to see if they were asleep. They weren't so I had them all come look at the giant snowglobe out our window. After a bit, I grabbed the camera and took a few shots outside of the snow at night. I just love the look of it.


This was the snow in the morning. It was so windy out that the snow was blowing off of everything, but still looked so great.

Hopefully we'll have lots more of this white stuff!

1 comment:

Tina said...

My Safyer!! That is probably the best thing I saw this entire Christmas season.

If we could all be like the little children.

Dan Brewer