Saturday, November 07, 2009

Roller skating anyone...

In August, Robyn called me one day and asked if we wanted to go roller skating at the skating rink that we went to when I was a kid. Of course I was all for it. I used to love skate nights as a kid. So I asked the kids and of course they wanted to. So we get there and walk in and I went back about 20 years (wow that makes me feel old). Anyway, back about 20 years and the skating rink smelled the exact same way I remembered it. We walked in and the same exact guy was at the front to take our money.

Anyway, back to present time...the kids had fun. It definitely took them a while to get the hang of it. They would fall and just start laughing. They all had a great time.

The three girls skating together Kaya Molen, Kendall, and Brooklyn.

Brynn and Atwood hanging together.

Megan had so much fun!

Here they are doing a little hokey pokey.

At the end of the skate, all of the kids got slushies.

The boys were so sweaty.

It was a fun way to spend a day.

No comments: