So, I am a few weeks behind on blogging this, but better late than never. Kendall celebrated her 2nd birthday on November 1st. It's hard to believe that my last youngest child is already 2.
It seems like yesterday when she was born. I still remember how it felt to have my brand new, warm baby girl laid on my chest. I think I remember this feeling with her more than the others because at the time, I was pretty dang sure this was the last time I would be giving birth so I wanted to cherish it and remember it. Either way, I am thankful I still have this wonderful memory.
It seems like yesterday when she was born. I still remember how it felt to have my brand new, warm baby girl laid on my chest. I think I remember this feeling with her more than the others because at the time, I was pretty dang sure this was the last time I would be giving birth so I wanted to cherish it and remember it. Either way, I am thankful I still have this wonderful memory.
Here she is a couple of weeks old. She had fallen asleep with her hand in her pocket...so adorable.
Here she is at her 1st birthday all nice and messy!
And here she is now. She was so excited to have her own cake. It's fun to watch her as she gets older and starts to understand more about what's going on. When she first started opening her presents, she was a little uneasy because all eyes were on her. After she realized that she got to keep everything she was given, she loved it. I have great family and friends who love my kids and I am so thankful for that.(Thanks Aunt Robyn for the cute tutu)



2 comments:
I can't believe she is 2 either. It really doesn't seem that long ago, you & I were both standing at the bus stop each morning, having to deal with Harry's comments about us both being pregnant AGAIN (those mormon women), wondering when your baby would come and then your prengnancy went into NOVEMBER! She is a cutie!
She is so stink'n cute! I love the Tu Tu!! Great Gift!!
Post a Comment