I love this time of year. It is cool outside, the leaves turn colors, and holidays are approaching.
This is a picture of the tree in our front yard. The colors in person were even more vibrant and amazing. It has never changed colors like this before and it was gorgeous. As winter approaches, the leaves are falling off now, but it was so beautiful while it lasted.
This is a picture of the tree in our front yard. The colors in person were even more vibrant and amazing. It has never changed colors like this before and it was gorgeous. As winter approaches, the leaves are falling off now, but it was so beautiful while it lasted.
This time of year also makes me so incredibly grateful for the life I have and the family I have to share it with. I feel so blessed to be able to spend every day with Aaron, my husband and best friend. He is incredible.We recently had a neighbor who offered to snap some family pictures of us. Since we have never had "official" pictures taken as a family since Kendall was born, we figured we would take her up on her offer. So we went up to the little park in our neighborhood. The trees were such great colors and the kids were very cooperative (the pumpkin patch trip after was a good bribe for them to be still so we could get to the pumpkin patch quicker).
Here's the whole family.
Dilan is getting so old. I keep telling him to stop growing up. He is a great boy...loves friends, food, video games, and does great at school. He got an award last month for "great school work" in his class. He is such a help to me, especially when dad's at work at the fire station.
Oh, my sweet Megan. She is so creative and artistic. She will sit and make books, draw, color, and make necklaces or bracelets. She does it for her friends and people she loves. She is a very compassionate person and wants everyone to feel loved.
This smile is so Atwood. He is the funniest kid in the family (and he knows it). I know I have said it before, but he definitely has Aaron's sense of humor. He is so excited to be going to school and works very hard.






2 comments:
WOW!!! Those are amazing pictures!! Your family is so darling! I'm grateful for your family's friendship thanks for all you guys do for us!!
What great pictures. It is interesting what you said about each child, I could pretty much say the same for each of mine that matches up with yours in age. Thanks so much for having Taylor, he really enjoyed his time with Dilan. And yes, I know that you are a light snob, I remember how Aaron marked your columns for the rope lights....and it just looks so much better when you are light snob! :)
Post a Comment