Sunday, May 25, 2008

Summertime in May.

Last weekend, we had record breaking temperatures here in Washington. I think it got up to 90 degrees or something like that. It has been a weird year, snow in March and April and then summer weather in May...Crazy! Anyway, my kids of course were dying to play in the pool and on the water slide so of course, we let them have at it. Kendall loved going down this little slide into the pool.


Here are Dilan and his two friends, Preston and Hayden, playing on the water slide.

Before everything got set up, Hayden brought over his cops and robber gear. In this picture, I think Dilan was playing robber.

Here are Atwood and Hayden getting ready to capture that thief.
I don't know about you, but I have never seen such a cute cop sporting handcuffs in a swimsuit.
After we deflated the slide, Kendall had a blast in the water. By the end of play time, her diaper had to weigh as much as she does!

I had to post this picture just because I love being out in our backyard in the summer and what is better in summer than bubbles. I am sure that there will be many more fun, sunny summer days.

7 comments:

Amye Kay said...

AHHH, my sister JUST had that sinus surgery 2 weeks ago and was upright for a few days in sleep. She is so happy to have relief though from sinus infections. It was painful and she had to go in daily for drainage procedures. Your backyard looks so fun for the kids, your vacation looked awesome & you are right, the water is so blue.

emily :) said...

LOVE your backyard set-up! My children really are suffering :( Perhaps this year we can add things to decrease summer boredom! :)

Anderson Family said...

Loved your blog updates! Your trip looked incredible! I'd love to hear about the place where you stayed! :)

Anonymous said...

Your yard looks so fun! I love the bubbles. What a cute picture.

Kimberly Robinson said...

Wow, your house is quite the party place, no wonder why you guys are always up to something fun! :) Okay, your kids are adorable but they are so well behaved, too, I think they are probably some of the most polite kids I've ever seen!! What parental models you guys are!!! :) Hope your doing okay after your surgery!

Mexico Brewers said...

Wow!! I can't believe how big they are! We'll be in Washington during the end of July. I hope we get to see you!! We love you guys!

Jess said...

Hi Sherrae!! It's Jessica Walker (Stafford) I blog hopped and found your blog, I hope you don't mind. Your family is so cute!!