The Saturday after my surgery, I slept in until probably 8:00 or so, but then laid in bed for a bit after that. I finally came downstairs at 8:30 and Aaron was just finishing up with the kitchen. Pancakes had been made for the kids and all food was cleaned up (except for my plate of pancakes), dishes were done, the downstairs had been vacuumed, and laundry folded. Then Aaron proceeded to clean the outsides of the windows downstairs (thanks to the treats some birds left behind). By about 9:30, he had all of his "work" completed and he had moved one of the office chairs out to the middle of the family room. Not long after that, our next door neighbor Hayden came to play and the four boys sat and played Mario Kart for quite some time. You would have thought it was a Nascar race the way we were all cheering. I know video games are not the best, but we have had so much quality family time with Mario Kart.Sunday, May 25, 2008
Mario Kart...
The Saturday after my surgery, I slept in until probably 8:00 or so, but then laid in bed for a bit after that. I finally came downstairs at 8:30 and Aaron was just finishing up with the kitchen. Pancakes had been made for the kids and all food was cleaned up (except for my plate of pancakes), dishes were done, the downstairs had been vacuumed, and laundry folded. Then Aaron proceeded to clean the outsides of the windows downstairs (thanks to the treats some birds left behind). By about 9:30, he had all of his "work" completed and he had moved one of the office chairs out to the middle of the family room. Not long after that, our next door neighbor Hayden came to play and the four boys sat and played Mario Kart for quite some time. You would have thought it was a Nascar race the way we were all cheering. I know video games are not the best, but we have had so much quality family time with Mario Kart.
1 comment:
I'm such a bad friend!!! I totally have not asked how your sugery went!! :( I hope everything went as planned! Sounds like you should have surgery more often...Aaron takes over quite nicely :)
Post a Comment