It is not uncommon on ANY given day that Megan will be found with her friends wanting to dress up.
Here is (left to right): Sadie, Tori, Megan, and Natalie. All of these girls live in our neighborhood, are all in Kindergarten, and so they get lots of bus riding and playing time at school. They like to plan little get togethers on the bus ride home so last Friday, Megan invited them all over for lunch and playing. They walked in the door, dropped bags, and went upstairs to get into Megan's clothes. Here they all are as the "Fashion Beach Girls". 

1 comment:
Your daughter Megan looks exactly like I remember you looking when we were that age! How the heck are you SherRae? I found your cousin Kevin on facebook who led me to Robyn, I'm sure she has or will tell you about our conversation. Email me sometime, I'd love to catch up with you!
Post a Comment