I love the magic of Christmas. There is really just excitement in the air. I know it sounds lame, but seriously it makes me want to cry because I love it. I just don't get why the magic can't stick around the other 11 months of the year. Atwood was very excited Christmas Eve night. He was so giddy going to bed.
The next morning, we woke up and came downstairs to open some presents. Santa brought Dilan the video game he had asked for.
Megan was very excited for her hot pink Dsi.
I think the picture shows how Atwood felt about his Dsi from Santa.
Kendall totally loves Princesses and Santa brought her this Princess vanity.
One of the best gifts that Aaron and I got was an adorable card from our little artist Megan.
This was such a cute sister moment. Kendall just sat looking in the mirror of her vanity while Megan brushed her hair. This vanity has proved to be one of the best gifts that anyone in our family has gotten. Everyone that comes to the house ends up playing with it. (Even the 9-year-old friends of Dilan's!)

No comments:
Post a Comment