Thursday, December 31, 2009

Costume time...

This year, I had an adorable blue ballet costume for Kendall to wear. Megan actually wore it for her dance recital a few years back. Kendall loves to dress up in it so I assumed she would love to be a dancer for Halloween. As time got closer and we started talking about costumes, she kept saying she wanted to be Spider Girl. I figured I could convince her otherwise over the next three or so weeks, but obviously my convincing failed. Seriously though, she has got to be the CUTEST Spider Girl we have ever seen!

Atwood came up with his own costume this year. He is Underdog. My kids saw this movie at Grandma and Grandpa Lewis' a while back and so Atwood found our dog costume and put the Superman cape on it. He was very proud of Underdog.
Megan and Dilan absolutely love Harry Potter. Megan is Hermione. She loves to braid her wet hair at night and then in the morning when we take out her braids she has "Hermione hair"!

Dilan as Harry. Unfortunately the glasses would not stay on very well so he actually didn't wear them with his costume, just for pictures.

Here they are casting some spell on me!

And here's the whole crew. (It is so hard to get Atwood to take a normal picture these days!)

No comments: