I got to go on a field trip with Dilan this year to the zoo. He gets so excited to go and loves it when I can go with. Hopefully he'll always want to hang with his mom! He is a good kid and loves learning about the animals.

I was in charge of Dilan and his friend Chase.

These little critters were one of Dilan's favorites. If I remember right, they are some sort of Asian otter. (I could be totally wrong, but they were pretty cute).

These birds were so colorful. We had a stick and trid to feed them birdseed, but they must not have been hungry.

Dilan loved this beluga whale too.
2 comments:
We really have to come see you guys soon! Your kids will be too big! I can't believe how much they've grown. I remember babysitting Dilan and Megan when they were so little! Jeremi is doing better. He's still in quite a bit of pain though! I hope he has as good an outcome as you did! We love you guys!
Great update. I can't believe Atwood will be a Kinder...Maddie still has another year but is SO ready. We love Pinewood Derby time...how fun. We will be at Park day in Sumner NEXT Wednesday on July 1st to meet up with Bonney lake friends. It would be fun to see you there...
Post a Comment