Friday, June 26, 2009

Father Son Campout

Aaron didn't have to work this year during our Stake's father/son campout so he called our friend Will Penrose to see if he and his boys wanted to ride with and go camp overnight. The boys were all so excited. I watched Riley Penrose on Saturday while Angie had a photo shoot and he informed me that I was not invited because I was a girl and this was for boys only!


Here is Dilan, Tanner, and McKay.



Dilan and McKay sitting around the campfire. (It sounds so 90210 to say Dilan McKay).

Here is Riley and Atwood. These boys LOVE playing together. They would probably play together every day if they could. Unfortunately Angie and I get busy and don't arrange this as often as we should. When they do play together,


Dilan & McKay again having fun with the fire.

The best part about camping is smelling like smoke right?

This was on the car ride to the father/son campout. I would say these two boys are just a LITTLE excited!


1 comment:

Angie Penrose said...

those are SO cute! you can tell how often i visit blogs huh? lol! looks like they had fun. we should send them all off more often. :)