Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mariners game

Aaron decided to surprise the kids and he bought tickets to the Mariners game for Ichiro bobblehead night. So we left almost an hour earlier than normal to make sure to get there and get a bobblehead. (They only gave them to the first 20,000 fans). Well, we got there about 5:20 or so (game doesn't start until 7:10) and guess what? They were already out of bobbleheads. Are you kidding me? There were people sitting by us who were there just before 5:00 and they didn't get any either. We were all totally bummed, but we had a good time anyway.

I love Safeco field. I think it is so pretty. My favorite part is the perfectly straight lawnmower lines. I wish my vacuum lines stayed that perfect.

Here is Aaron and Atwood.

Dilan, Megan, and Atwood before the game started. They had a good time and ate PLENTY of junk...Starbursts, licorice, and a TON of peanuts. Atwood was my official peanut boy. He would break them open and give them to me to eat. By the 7th inning, I had to tell him to stop before I got sick.

SherRae and Megan (evidentally something else besides dad with the camera caught her eye).

And of course my boys!

One last picture on the way out the door. We love going to the Mariners, even if we missed the bobblehead. They played a good game and won so it turned out okay.

Oh and here's Kendall. She actually stayed with Aunt Robyn. I had to put this on here though because it was her first set of pigtails. I know it's a stretch with the little amount of hair that she has, but it is still so cute.

1 comment:

Jenn K said...

Whoa, just looking down on the field gives me vertigo! (I'm such a whimp with heights). Baseball games are so much fun. We hope to hit a few local ones this summer. Nothing as exciting as the Mariners, though!