When I read my friends' blogs and they haven't updated for a while, I think "whatever, they still haven't posted anything". Isn't that so ironic because hello, it has been FOREVER since I posted. Maybe that is another one of my "double standards" that Aaron says I have. Never fear, my update has finally happened. There is more to come, but it's time for bed. I'll finish soon...I promise.

4 comments:
Ha! You're hilarious. But seriously, it's so easy to get caught up in living life, eh? Great job on catching up, I'm doing the same!
Blogging is like exercise: when you are on a roll, you stick with it. But when you stop, it's really hard to keep going. Love the new background, by the way.
So excited to be up to date. Love all the new posts. Your kitchen looks great. Love the colors, too cute!
BTW, I love the Easter ideas! I think the Easter Bunny is totally going to try that next year at our house! :) What a fun update!
Post a Comment