For our Christmas card this year, instead of writing a letter, we decided just to put our blog address on the card so people can see what has been happening in our lives. Well, I was informed by some friends that if we put our blog address on, it might be good to update the blog.
This update is my first one since December 2nd. How sad is that? Well, I am going to make it my personal goal to update my blog each Sunday.
I will start with once a week and see how I do.
Hope you are all having the best winter ever!

1 comment:
Wow! Now THAT is a blog update!! We thought we'd pass along some positive reinforcement so you will keep this up. We love checking in on your adorable kiddies (since we NEVER see you). See you next Sunday!
The Tucci's
Post a Comment