Thursday, January 31, 2008

6 inches shorter...

So, Aaron and I and some good friends went to the Sonics game last Friday night. One of the Sonic dancers had the cutest haircut. This inspired me to maybe try something new.

Here is my before picture...if you look really close behind Kendall's left ear, you can just barely see the line of my hair across my gray sweatshirt. Anyway, that is how long my hair was.


Here is the after:
I found a picture of a cute haircut and color and decided to go nuts and cut off 6 inches and try something different. For some, this might not be so monumental, but for me, this is a big thing.




My younger sister said that because I have had the same hairstyle (long) for 20 years, which by the way is so not true, it was worthy of blogging about!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute hair! :) I think it looks good.

Anderson Family said...

I love the haircut! Can't wait to see you in person! :)

Amye Kay said...

I love it! I could benefit from a good cut too! I am so proud of you and it looks darn cute!

Ryan said...

Ahh, very cute.