All I want for Valentine's Day is my two front teeth. I love it when kids lose their front teeth. His speech teacher at school did ask us to water his mouth so they would grow back sooner.

What up dude?

Roxy went through obedience school. She did graduate, but still has some work to do! She really is a great dog, but just LOVES to jump on everyone when they come to visit.

Here are the proud parents!

We did get a good snow storm in late February. We loved it, but the kids are bummed because now we have to go to school a few extra days in June.


Roxy wanted up on the trampoline so bad with the girls.
1 comment:
Your kids are getting so big! I love sitting in front of Atwood in Primary. He has the greatest singing voice. I sure miss you, though! We need to catch up soon.
http://allegoricallyspeaking.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment