Saturday, December 25, 2010

Random pictures from November

I'm dreaming of a white Thanksgiving. Ok so maybe that's not the song, but that is what we got. Well it was actually Thanksgiving week, not actually the day of Thanksgiving. Here's Roxy at the start of her first snowfall.

My kids were supposed to have half days on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and then be off Thursday and Friday. Well, we got some snow so they had the whole week of school off. We had lots of play time outside in the snow. It was actually so cold that there were times they opted to stay inside so they didn't freeze.
We headed over to Grandpa and Grandma Kilstrom's hill to sled with the Dorsey cousins.
Here are Kendall and Brooklyn looking so cute.

Kendall and the snowman's bottom!

These two opted to swing not sled.

Megan, Atwood, and Dilan getting ready to start heading down the hill.

I love these big smiles when you know your kids are having a blast.
Dilan heading down the hill.

Dilan took Kendall, but she was less than excited about it to say the least. Swinging was more her style that day.

Here's Megan. I kept telling her she looked like a penguin sliding on her belly.

Atwood went on his bottom with his hand for steering. He loved it, but was a bit cautious at first.

Dilan got tired out after hiking back up the hill a thousand times.

Here's Roxy as it started to warm up adn the snow started melting. The kids had fun playing with her in the backyard. They would throw up snow that would cover her back. She looked like a brownie with a dusting of powdered sugar!

Each year, the kids get new PJ's after Thanksgiving. The boys match and the girls match. This year, the boys opted for snowboard PJ pants and the girls opted for festive kitten PJ pants.

We took a ton of pictures trying to get one that we could use for our Christmas card. It was pretty comical trying to get all four kids and the dog to sit and smile perfectly. I did get some super cute pictures, but in the end, we opted for a totally different picture on the Christmas card.

My boys!

My girls!

And another one of my girls because it is so cute. They really do love each other so much.

Atwood had a parents vs. kids soccer game before the end of the season pizza party. Here is the team photo. I took a serious one, but this just shows their true personalities.

My girls have a few outfits that match and they LOVE to put them on and then they will say "Mom take our picture". Of course I do...who wouldn't want a bunch of pictures of cute girls.
I decided to finally get braces to correct some bite/jaw issues I have going on (and straighten a few teeth too). Aaron made sure to get a before picture!

Kendall was very interested in what they looked like after I got them on. I guess there is something fascinating about a bunch of metal in a mouth. Every time we go to the Whites, Dallis and Lexi want to ask me questions and touch my braces. I can't say I love them, but hopefully the next 18 months will go by real fast!


No comments: