Sunday, October 17, 2010

The newest member of the family...

Introducing ROXY
We have talked about it for a long time and decided we were ready. We got our chocolate lab puppy on August 29th. She was born July 13th.

The kids have absolutely LOVED her from the beginning.
Every morning as each child gets up and comes downstairs, she goes and greets each of them.

They are all very helpful with feeding her, letting her outside to go potty, and playing with her.

I love this picture. She's such a pretty dog.

Kendall had a blast blowing bubbles for Roxy. She would jump and pop them as Kendall was blowing them.

It's amazing to me how quickly she is growing. Before we know it, she will be full grown. She's lost the new puppy look already. We love her and are glad we have her.


2 comments:

Amye Kay said...

Oh I love Chocolate Labs. She is a doll. Since we still don't have a yard and the kids are getting older and we can't wait for a fence, we went with the indoor dog, a Shichon and just like your kids, our's can't get enough of Maisy either. And YES they change so fast. Maisy is 6 months already and so different looking.

Marianne said...

Look at all your update SherRae. Way to go girl. I just love your family. Your kids are so darling and sweet. I seriously pick on Atwood all the time in Primary because he is always sitting is quietly and listening! They are all so cute!