Friday, September 25, 2009

More Moses Lake

We took so many pictures this year and I wanted to get some more posted before next summer because at the rate I am going, it just might take that long to get caught up.
This summer was a big summer for Megan. She was very brave about trying new things. She loved learning how to ride her bike. I think her cute legs are a bit long for this size bike though.

Sometimes we all just needed a break from the heat outside so we would watch some TV.
Me and the girls watching some show, probably Hannah Montana or something like that.

Me and Kendall getting ready for a day of boating.

Kendall loved the swim breaks so she could sit on the step at the back of the boat and pretty much just worry about looking so stinkin' cute.
For a few days, we had quite a group camping. Our friends from Auburn were there, along with the Whites. The kids love when the Jessee Family comes because Atwood then has Noah to play with.
And Megan has Lucy. Kendall plays with Brooklyn too, but for some reason, I didn't get a picture of the two of them.

Here is Dilan riding the tube with one of our friend's sons.

Megan even tried the Flowrider. She was glad she tried, but I don't think she will go again anytime soon.

If you can enlarge this picture and see the smile on Aaron's face, it is great. This sums up his feelings about the Flowrider. He absolutely loves it.

Here is Little Miss Thing and her sassy glasses. She looked so dang cute in them though.
Here I am wakeboarding. Not too bad for only going like once a year.

At least I could stay up right?

Megan and Aaron taking a swim break.

During one of the swim breaks, Skyler was throwing all of the boys off the boat into the water and they all kept coming back for more, loving every second of it. Here goes Dilan into the lake.

And here we have Little Miss Thing #2 and her nice blue shades!

Sometimes, it was just nice to lay back and close your eyes. (I really think he was trying to avoid having to smile for another picture).
Atwood and his prize water balloon. My kids got so excited over water balloons this summer. Evidentally we had not done much with water balloons in the past so it was a new thing or something. Either way, it kept them busy for hours.

Megan was the first of the kids to try wakeboarding. She was so brave...

until she realized what she was about to do. Notice though the team of encouragement she has backing her up...Cooper, Talon, Hunter, and Dilan.

She got up for like 2 seconds and then fell.

She was very proud of herself for trying. We were very proud too!

The three muskateers just taking in some sun!
Here is Aaron on the wakeboard. He does great too for only doing it once a year or so. A little more practice and watch out X-Games! Ok, well maybe not, but he's still got it in him to have a good time.

And he landed this one!
Atwood gave wakeboarding a try too. He didn't really get up, but gave it a good effort and had fun!

Dilan tried too. Notice the support group he has going on. A few more times and I think he'll get it.

The girls were so cute this night. Aaron went into the back room where all the kids sleep. Megan had scooted over so she could be on the same pillow as Kendall. I love that my kids love each other so much.

Dilan's birthday was on a Saturday that we were packing up and getting ready to head home. But before starting the day, we gave him his birthday present. Here he is opening up his card.

And here's the face of a boy who FINALLY got the Nintendo DSi that he has been asking for. He was very excited. He is such a great kid and we feel so blessed to have him in our family. We love him so much and are so glad he is such a great big brother. He's a good sport to always celebrate his birthday on the road, at least the last couple of years anyway.

I think that wraps up our Moses Lake pictures. Well for now anyway...I still have to go to the White's to go through all of their pictures from the summer and see which ones I want. We were very thankful to be able to spend a lot of family time together in Moses Lake this year and share our fun with our great friends that we got to camp with. We're already looking forward to next summer!

1 comment:

Matt and Becky said...

I can't get over how big your kids are and that your oldest is 9! Where does the time go? Looks like you had a fun trip. We have a blog, but it is very out if date-you can see pics of the kids though:) Jacob is 5.5, Marcus is 3.5, Siena is 20 months, and I am pregnant again due March 27th. I'll find out what we're having the 11th of Nov. I had better run and stop some chaos! All 3 are sick! Gotta love that! Take care!