It was a sunny Saturday morning so we decided to load up the kids and head to see Snoqualmie Falls. Our kids have never been there so we thought they might like to see it. We called up the Whites and stopped to get Hunter and Cooper to come with us.
Here is Aaron and Kendall when we first got there. The boys were so excited they were walking ahead to hurry and get there.
Here is the clan (minus me taking the picture). Notice Atwood's face of terror. He thought that when we said we were going to a waterfall that we would have to get into the waterfall and go down it. Well, when he saw how big the waterfall was, he freaked out. We assured him that we just look at the falls. Then Megan started joking about it being like Yoshi falls on Mario Kart and it was all good.
There is a 1 mile trail down to get closer to the falls at the bottom. (1 mile down and 1 mile back up). All of the kids did great hiking it, except of course Kendall who I carried the whole way. On the way back up, Megan and I started heading up first while the boys threw rocks for a few minutes. I thought Megan might need a head start and get tired out, but she made it the whole way with only a 10 second break.At one point coming back up, Megan was breathing hard so I told her to take deep breaths. Kendall totally started breathing loud and slow like she was just so exhausted from walking, except of course she was being carried. We thought it was pretty funny though.
Here are the three muskateers posing for a quick picture.
Atwood was ready to fight off any bad guys that we might encounter along the way.
I call this the Booty shot of the boys.
Kendall loved looking at the waterfall. She kept looking over the side of the fence repeating "waterfall, waterfall, waterfall, waterfall". I don't know if she was more excited about the waterfall or the fact that she learned a new word.
Once we got down and he realized he wasn't getting in the water, Atwood had a blast.
It was fun to have Hunter and Cooper with us. They are both so much fun and the boys all stuck together and had a great time.
Megan had a lot of fun too. Isn't she so cute?My little stud again watching the big boys throw rocks. He eventually joined in on the fun.











4 comments:
That is so fun and beautiful. The snow finally melted yesterday here. Travis commented, "Mom where did the snow go? I miss the snow. I want to sled." Heck no, not me. Bring on spring, please!
SherRae!! You are so beautiful! Your family is too! How do you do it? We miss you all so much!
Such pretty pictures! We have never taken our children there either, sounds like a good day trip :)
WoW!!!! Great pictures!! Thanks again for taking rhe boys they had fun!!!!
Post a Comment