Sunday, January 11, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Aaron snuck downstairs before the kids to take a picture. I love our Christmas mornings. They are so simple and fun.

Santa brought Megan a dollhouse for her Barbies. Kendall is showing off Atwood's new movie.
Santa brought Dilan lazer tag which has been a blast.
Santa brought Kendall a babydoll set complete with stroller, cradle, and carrier.
Santa brought Atwood a new game for the Wii.
Kendall was on paper patrol all morning and did a fabulous job.
Santa also brought another family gift this year of Wii fit. We have all had so much fun with this game.
Atwood got a Leapster.
Megan got her scooter...pink of course!
Dilan always gets excited about video game stuff!
I love my new frame...Thanks Aaron!
This is what Megan wrapped up for me and Aaron. She is so sweet.
Megan and her new guitar...again PINK!
We gave Dilan this bladestar thing that ended up not working so we had to take it back. Because Grandpa and Grandma Kilstrom had got him an Air Hog helicopter, he decided to get something different all together. He decided to get a Didj. It is made by Leapster, but for older kids. He assures me that it is not video games because he has to do Math and Spelling too while playing it.
Kendall sporting her new Dora pajamas.
We had a great day just being together at home...and of course watching the snow fall outside.

2 comments:

Angie Penrose said...

Candle is so cute. :) Looks like you guys had a fun christmas. I never thought of lazer tag. What a good idea. I am going to have to remember that one.

Rosalyn said...

Of course...that is why we moved here. I really do like it here, I just had to complain about the weather a big.