Sunday, October 19, 2008

Potty excitement...

So my sister's daughter Brooklyn is six weeks older than Kendall so she just turned 2 in September. Brooklyn started going potty in the toilet very early. Kendall has watched Brooklyn go a few times and she of course sees her big sister and brothers too. Anyway, she kept saying potty and so we sat her up there. I really don't think she is ready, but she loves to sit on her Dora seat. She now tells us whenever she goes in her diaper and grabs another diaper so we can change her. We are getting closer I am sure, but not quite there (or maybe I am just not ready for the potty training headache). Hopefully she will be like her big sister and it will be easy!

She is so proud, trying to act so cool.


1 comment:

Jenn K said...

Go Kendall! Travis FINALLY is daytime potty trained as of last month. We really were thinking this kid would take until 6 years old at the rate he was going.