Sunday, September 14, 2008

Family Picture

For school, the kids' teachers have them bring in a picture of their family and they put them in frames in the classroom as decoration. Well, how sad is it that we do not have "family pictures" with Kendall. She is going to be 2 this year. So the morning that school started we snapped a quick pic before heading to school and the gym. We set the camera on the ledge in our family room, started the timer and here we go. It will definitely work for what they need, but we really do need to get some family pictures taken.

1 comment:

Steff said...

This is awesome. Winston had to bring in a family picture to preschool and we don't have one either. I had to send the same one I sent last year (he's in the same preschool). It was from about a 2 years ago. Oh well, we do the best we can eh? You should get Ang to shoot some sweet pics of your fam. I wish I lived closer so she could take ours! :(