Friday, February 22, 2008

Snowy days...

Ok so the snow we see here in Washington is NOTHING like the snow my brother's family has had in Utah. I was so jealous when I saw their pictures.

Anyway, we are grateful for the snow we do get. I wish it snowed more, but Aaron says that is because I don't have to drive a fire engine in the snow. I guess he does have a point there...I don't have to go anywhere in the snow!

The kids had a great time playing in it. Because it doesn't snow much, we do not feel the need to purchase snow clothes for the kids each year. We just like to layer PJ's underneath other clothes. It totally works for us and they stay plenty warm.

Here's Atwood with the cute smile he always has.

Dilan decided the best way to clean off the slide was to go down it!


My two angels!

Atwood wanted to make a snow angel on the trampoline.

Here is Megan on the trampoline.

And of course, Dilan too!


No comments: