Sunday, October 07, 2007

Showcase of Kendall

I didn't think she could get up high enough to get into the toilet paper yet. Evidentally I was wrong.



She loves playing with Dilan and Atwood's cars.

Kendall loves giving me kisses...I love it too! Just this morning when she woke up, I brought her into my bed (I wasn't quite ready to get up).
Dilan turned on Dora for her to watch. She was watching it and then leaned down and gave me a kiss three times. It was very cute.

Because she is home with me so much and just because she is so cute, I find myself taking lots of pictures of her.
If we could only keep kids this innocent and sweet...no talking back or causing trouble. I think I have been pretty lucky. Despite the occasional sassy, back talking, our kids are great. They just have lots of energy like all other kids their age.

No comments: